Same here. Can't scroll using the mouse wheel - worked before and after the update in the beginning on Aug, it stopped working. Reinstalling didn't help. Really annoying!
Scroll wheel in phone link?
Phone Link is great to access android apps running on my phone. However, scrolling is very cumbersome. Is there a way to simply use the mouse scroll wheel to scroll rather then having to click and drag with the mouse? If not, is there a place to request this feature?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2022-08-19T16:51:30+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-08-24T11:36:32+00:00 I'm having the same problem. I generally only use this at work, when I came back from vacation it didn't work. Please let me know when there is a fix.
-
Anonymous
2022-09-05T03:34:58+00:00 I don't understand this answer at all. Up until just the last few weeks my trackball wheel scrolled phonelink just fine. How can you say there's no way to do this when just until recently IT USED TO WORK? Both my laptop and desktop used to scroll using the mouse wheel. Now neither of them do.
-
Anonymous
2022-09-05T03:44:23+00:00 It looks like MS just doesn't have enough resources to fix this "extremely hard" bug for two months.
Such a shame actually.
-
Anonymous
2022-10-05T12:22:57+00:00 Is there a way I can re-install an older version, and stop any updates?
This issue was highlighted in July, it's now August and it's obvious that Microsoft ware trying to kill off this application, like they did with Messenger, then Skype, Now Phone Link.