Scroll wheel in phone link?

Anonymous
2022-07-06T19:25:35+00:00

Phone Link is great to access android apps running on my phone. However, scrolling is very cumbersome. Is there a way to simply use the mouse scroll wheel to scroll rather then having to click and drag with the mouse? If not, is there a place to request this feature?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-12-29T18:07:35+00:00

    so i went to mouse settings and turned on "scroll inactive windows when i hover over them" and scrolling now works. not sure i i disabled that setting or if it changed in another way.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2022-12-24T01:03:33+00:00

    Thank You! Merry X-mas Solution works!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-12-23T19:49:35+00:00

    This is an update on my previous comment about being able to get scroll to work on my desktop, but not on my laptop:

    I was able to get scroll working on my laptop too, but NOT by going to X-mouse settings and unchecking Make scroll wheel scroll window under cursor like I had previously done on my desktop.

    On my laptop I instead found that if I go into Windows settings>Mouse and turned on Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them, that mouse wheel scrolling works.

    As an experiment on my desktop, I tried re-checking Make scroll wheel scroll window under cursor in X-mouse and turning Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them in Windows settings on and off**.**

    Scroll didn't work on either setting.

    So on the desktop it was a setting in X-mouse and on the laptop it was a Windows mouse setting. Why they're different I have no idea.

    Hope that helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-12-23T14:03:47+00:00

    It look more like they dont care

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments