On your PC get to Mouse setup
Find 'Scrolling'
Check 'Scroll inactive windows when hovering over them'
Seems to work.
Scroll wheel in phone link?
Phone Link is great to access android apps running on my phone. However, scrolling is very cumbersome. Is there a way to simply use the mouse scroll wheel to scroll rather then having to click and drag with the mouse? If not, is there a place to request this feature?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-07-26T14:10:39+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2023-11-27T05:45:04+00:00 Yes - It works.
Bless you.
Jim -
Anonymous
2023-11-27T00:54:39+00:00 I only got around to using Phone Link today on my Windows 11 desktop. I don't have X-mouse installed, but I tried your suggestion "turned on Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them" and mouse wheel scrolling in Phone Link now works perfectly. Thanks!
-
Anonymous
2023-10-12T16:04:54+00:00 This problem is over a year old now with no resolution in sight.
It amazes me how a simple problem like this can defeat the best efforts of a mammoth company like Microsoft.
I think I'll go back to using Pushbullett. They have had this working for many years now.