Scroll wheel in phone link?

Anonymous
2022-07-06T19:25:35+00:00

Phone Link is great to access android apps running on my phone. However, scrolling is very cumbersome. Is there a way to simply use the mouse scroll wheel to scroll rather then having to click and drag with the mouse? If not, is there a place to request this feature?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-26T14:10:39+00:00

    On your PC get to Mouse setup
    Find 'Scrolling'
    Check 'Scroll inactive windows when hovering over them'
    Seems to work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-27T00:54:39+00:00

    I only got around to using Phone Link today on my Windows 11 desktop. I don't have X-mouse installed, but I tried your suggestion "turned on Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them" and mouse wheel scrolling in Phone Link now works perfectly. Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T19:20:28+00:00

    Work for me as well. Microsoft Surfacebook, and precision mouse.

    Thanks!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T22:15:29+00:00

    It's crazy that this is a thing. Like, what kind of computer application doesn't let you scroll? It won't even let me scroll in the What's New, or Settings tab. The nonresponse from Elise was also insanely useless. ****? Is this happening to only a small subset of people? What OS are you guys on? I'm on Windows 10. Maybe this is Microsoft trying to force the last holdouts onto Windows 11?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-07-06T22:09:05+00:00

    Hi, I'm Elise, and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

    There currently isn't a way to do this, but to make a suggestion you can submit feedback on the issue using the feedback hub app, you can find this in the start menu.

    Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

    Kind Regards,

    Elise

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments