This problem is over a year old now with no resolution in sight.
It amazes me how a simple problem like this can defeat the best efforts of a mammoth company like Microsoft.
I think I'll go back to using Pushbullett. They have had this working for many years now.
Scroll wheel in phone link?
Phone Link is great to access android apps running on my phone. However, scrolling is very cumbersome. Is there a way to simply use the mouse scroll wheel to scroll rather then having to click and drag with the mouse? If not, is there a place to request this feature?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-10-12T16:04:54+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-10-01T16:57:17+00:00 Thank you!
This was exactly the problem I was having. I use x mouse too and I realized scrolling in phone link works if I turned on Scroll lock. Scroll lock also deactivates x mouse button control so I had an inkling that it was causing the problem. -
Anonymous
2023-08-31T06:20:17+00:00 I was able to scroll the messages by holding down the Shift key while using the scroll wheel.
Hope this helps!
-
Anonymous
2023-08-25T20:25:07+00:00 Did not work for me. Cannot scroll in either window of Phone Link app, including popups.
-
Anonymous
2023-08-08T16:30:26+00:00 late response, but you are a hero!! How on earth did you find that out??