Hi Keshav,
I really have no further steps for you, because there is no other setting in Windows to adjust, this really is a mystery.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Dear all,
Please help me with the issue i am facing everyday that my workstation forcefully powers off(no shutdown window or anything just cpu fan turns off suddenly) every night around 11pm before that it works smooth as butter but after that certain time it shuts down and if i try to boot again then also cpu turns off while booting or while workstation login screen.
I also have performed reset of windows by formatting my c drive and again reinstalling the same but that doesn't work either.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Keshav,
I really have no further steps for you, because there is no other setting in Windows to adjust, this really is a mystery.
yes it is at the same location
I am thinking about to use it in some other area of the city I live as i have tried in the same block but different rooms and sockets
Hi Keshav,
I am truly baffled by this, it cannot be windows, because you have clean installed Windows, are you still using the PC in the same location?
Sir today i kept my pc on and keeping on a video but it didn't turn off after 11pm but when I went to check on it around 12 am and did some thing on the pc like opening the browser etc then it went off like usual.
So I am not sure that what is happening.
Actually yes i was thinking about that.
Now i will keep my workstation ideal tomorrow night and will check if that turns off at my place and the day after tomorrow I will try at somewhere else.