Intel i7-12800H and 32 GB DDR5 4800MHz dual-channel with 3080ti 16RAM
Crashing with certain games
My Gpu usage with certain games like R6 and Genshin Impact will shoot up to 120% usage then drop to 0% and black screen and close my game. I can run GTA Online, FiveM, and Destiny 2 perfectly fine. I can even stream and top quality fine. But certain games seem to crash for no reason. Ive had multiple errors like Fault bucket LKD_0x142_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Turing_SCG3D, type 0
Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0
Problem signature:
P1: 142
P2: ffffac01b6ea7010
P3: fffff8078310ab20
P4: 0
P5: 1da4
P6: 10_0_22000
P7: 0_0
P8: 256_1
P9:
P10:
The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
and APPID
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
to the user DESKTOP-NRSIP0E\ericj SID (S-1-5-21-1846910190-3875670007-489966023-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
The following information was included with the event:
\Device\Video3
Error occurred on GPUID: 100
I have whipped my computer completely and redownloaded windows, whipped all my graphics drivers and reinstalled them, flashed and updated my motherboard bios, undervolted my gpu, everything. Nothing works. I can recreate the problem live if needed, My Discord is Div#7776
Specs-
Intel Core i7 9700K
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC Motherboard
4 sticks of 8gb GSkill DDR4
WDS 1tb memory
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2022-08-17T19:53:14+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-09-01T18:40:31+00:00 I had same issue, but I found that problem was in enabled X.M.P. profile for Corsair DDR5 LED 5600 MHz 2x 16 GB. I disable it and now i run my DDR5 on 4800 MHz according to supported frequency for my Intel i7 12700KF and no more crashes.
-
Anonymous
2022-09-08T16:42:48+00:00 Hello all,
I have also the same problem i play CSGO en Valorant.
I have W11 22000.918
Nvidia 1080 diver 516.94
The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
The following information was included with the event:
\Device\Video7
Error occurred on GPUID: 100
The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table
-
Anonymous
2022-10-08T23:28:04+00:00 I recently upgraded to a newer build for a good price specs are CPU- i7 3.6ghz
A gigabyte motherboard runing 8gb ram for now and then a asus gtx 1070 8gb card
My computer crashes randomly depending on how high graphical game it is for instance dyinglight 1 and 2, doesnt work with warzone
I've fixed it partially before with registry editor adjusting the tdr delay time
Error persisted so i wiped the system started from scratch and it got worse some youtube videos display in weird coloured pixels
Mainly the error given is the following
Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found
The following information was included with the event: \device\video3
Error occured on GPUID: 100
The last bit mentions the message is present but it was not found in the message table
Last bit of info the along with the mention error I have a warning message in event viewer referring to distributed COM
Saying the application specific permission settings do not grant local launch permission for the com server application with CLSID
This error is most common with warzone aswell hopefully theres any advice or solutions I'm out of ideas here
I suspect its driver issues but I've done all there is from in installing drivers , re installing to wiping the pc for the 3rd time to start from scratch in the sense of making sure I haven't skipped anything
-
Anonymous
2022-10-14T22:13:35+00:00 hi,
sorry for my english, i'm French.
I've exactly the same problem.
R9 3950x,
DDR4 32 Gb with profile (3600 mhz)
1000w seasonic prime.
rtx 3080ti FE.
I've trying everything but not with resizable bar disactivated. I will try that now. Thank.
I will get back
Edit1 : Same without rezise bar.
Edit2 : Same probleme without c-state.
Edit3: Testing 2 hours after removing riser pcie cable and connecting 3080Ti directly to MB. No problems. I've reactivated rezise bar, re-connect correctely my two screens, 10 reboots and 10 launch of 3D Mark Time spy, no error, nothing else :D i'm so happy if it's just this cable the cause of my problems !