Crashing with certain games

Anonymous
2022-06-23T22:05:32+00:00

My Gpu usage with certain games like R6 and Genshin Impact will shoot up to 120% usage then drop to 0% and black screen and close my game. I can run GTA Online, FiveM, and Destiny 2 perfectly fine. I can even stream and top quality fine. But certain games seem to crash for no reason. Ive had multiple errors like Fault bucket LKD_0x142_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Turing_SCG3D, type 0

Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: 142

P2: ffffac01b6ea7010

P3: fffff8078310ab20

P4: 0

P5: 1da4

P6: 10_0_22000

P7: 0_0

P8: 256_1

P9: 

P10: 

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID 

{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}

 and APPID 

{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

 to the user DESKTOP-NRSIP0E\ericj SID (S-1-5-21-1846910190-3875670007-489966023-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

\Device\Video3

Error occurred on GPUID: 100

I have whipped my computer completely and redownloaded windows, whipped all my graphics drivers and reinstalled them, flashed and updated my motherboard bios, undervolted my gpu, everything. Nothing works. I can recreate the problem live if needed, My Discord is Div#7776

Specs-

Intel Core i7 9700K

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC Motherboard

4 sticks of 8gb GSkill DDR4

WDS 1tb memory

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-25T08:03:56+00:00

    Thank you for your tips, my problem has been fixed with the latest update for Nvidia drivers, no more games closing by itself now

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-30T19:42:11+00:00

    I got the same problem. Exact same error message. I got an MSI RTX 2070 X Trio and i cant solve the problem.
    I have plugged in an RTX 3070 from a friend of mine, installed the driver via NVIDIA GE and it worked perfectly. The moment i switched back to my GPU, the problem occured over and over again. This problem is really annoying and theres no information in the whole internet.

    I got this problem since i bought the GPU, so i think its time to get that fixed soon... Hopefully any Tech-Guru will find a solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-30T19:50:52+00:00

    In what game does the error occur?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-07-30T20:38:05+00:00

    It is no matter if the game uses much GPU capacity or not. I play various games over all genres for example:

    in Path of Exile it crashes after a few seconds in the main menu. On the other hand in The Cycle: Frontier i have got no issues at all...

    I even played Read Dead Redemption 2 and Cyberpunk without any complications, but in Crusader Kings 3 its crashing.

    I just tried to set the TDR to 10sec but it didnt work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments