Thank you for your tips, my problem has been fixed with the latest update for Nvidia drivers, no more games closing by itself now
Crashing with certain games
My Gpu usage with certain games like R6 and Genshin Impact will shoot up to 120% usage then drop to 0% and black screen and close my game. I can run GTA Online, FiveM, and Destiny 2 perfectly fine. I can even stream and top quality fine. But certain games seem to crash for no reason. Ive had multiple errors like Fault bucket LKD_0x142_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Turing_SCG3D, type 0
Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0
Problem signature:
P1: 142
P2: ffffac01b6ea7010
P3: fffff8078310ab20
P4: 0
P5: 1da4
P6: 10_0_22000
P7: 0_0
P8: 256_1
P9:
P10:
The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
and APPID
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
to the user DESKTOP-NRSIP0E\ericj SID (S-1-5-21-1846910190-3875670007-489966023-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
The following information was included with the event:
\Device\Video3
Error occurred on GPUID: 100
I have whipped my computer completely and redownloaded windows, whipped all my graphics drivers and reinstalled them, flashed and updated my motherboard bios, undervolted my gpu, everything. Nothing works. I can recreate the problem live if needed, My Discord is Div#7776
Specs-
Intel Core i7 9700K
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC Motherboard
4 sticks of 8gb GSkill DDR4
WDS 1tb memory
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2022-07-25T08:03:56+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2022-07-20T03:31:43+00:00 I'm running into this same issue but it seems only on Minecraft and then only with Sodium / Iris shaders. I can't seem to narrow it down to anything other than those. Crashes even just using Sodium / iris with nothing else.
RTX 3080 (from HP Omen)
Ryzen 5600x
Gigabyte B450M
32g ram (3600, mobo keeps resetting to 2100)
Thought it was my ram at first (still might be?) but I stress tested and it didn't crash, and it doesn't crash in anything else, so I dug in event logs and found this error pointing to something nvidia related. Updated all drivers, resintalled with DDU as well, no fix. Hoping someone in here eventually finds a fix that might work for me too lol
-
Anonymous
2022-07-16T14:55:52+00:00 No, I was replying to the other user, the issue still persist in games with access violation, I think we need to report this issue to Microsoft and Nvidia, it's a module problem, we can't do much about it
-
Anonymous
2022-07-16T14:46:39+00:00 did you do that? and did a vbios update fix your issue?