Hi Yamabii,
You will need to get a USB flash drive and test your RAM for a 4 pass scan with memTest86, that is the only way to know if your RAM has a hardware problem, or to totally rule out your RAM.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Like in the title I've been getting frequent bsod error codes all which are 0x00000109 i have been getting the blue screens mainly when playing games for a little but sometimes when I'm not even doing nothing i got the dump files here https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai\_M3v9RW2JDgQ\_SaquEM1R4GCYZ?e=BOCulQ
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x000065be0080c000, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000008, 0x000065be0080c000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 2c697b49-2253-4d9f-b620-4e948fe274f1.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Yamabii,
You will need to get a USB flash drive and test your RAM for a 4 pass scan with memTest86, that is the only way to know if your RAM has a hardware problem, or to totally rule out your RAM.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai_M3v9RW2JDgRoXMNcrztOZCACd?e=I1OvGc ok i will drop by the store later and pick up a usb
Hi Yamabii,
That minidump file indicates that Avast device driver (aswSP.sys) caused that crash, did you re-install Avast anti-virus?
I reset my pc but I got a bsod when downloading my steam games
Is it possible it might be a hard-drive issue?