But I only get bsod when gaming
Frequent Blue screen errors 0x00000109
Like in the title I've been getting frequent bsod error codes all which are 0x00000109 i have been getting the blue screens mainly when playing games for a little but sometimes when I'm not even doing nothing i got the dump files here https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai\_M3v9RW2JDgQ\_SaquEM1R4GCYZ?e=BOCulQ
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x000065be0080c000, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000008, 0x000065be0080c000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 2c697b49-2253-4d9f-b620-4e948fe274f1.
- <Event xmlns="**http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event**">
- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}" EventSourceName="BugCheck" /><EventID Qualifiers="16384">1001</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode><Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords><TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-07-20T02:15:41.2697144Z" /><EventRecordID>9756</EventRecordID><Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="876" ThreadID="0" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>Darrens</Computer><Security /></System>
- <EventData> <Data Name="param1">0x000000d1 (0x000065be0080c000, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000008, 0x000065be0080c000)</Data><Data Name="param2">C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP</Data><Data Name="param3">2c697b49-2253-4d9f-b620-4e948fe274f1</Data></EventData> </Event> System specs i5 11400 rtx 306016gb ram 3200hzgigabyte b560 ds3h ac y1 mb windows 11
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2022-07-22T10:32:37+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-07-22T10:37:53+00:00 OK then thanks
-
Anonymous
2022-07-22T10:41:32+00:00 Hi Yamabii,
Getting BSOD's while gaming usually has one of three caused, the graphics card, the network card or the chipset device drivers, however they are not being listed in your minidump files yet.
-
Anonymous
2022-07-22T10:47:48+00:00 Would replacing my ram sticks work
-
Anonymous
2022-07-22T10:51:07+00:00 Hi Yamabii,
I honestly cannot advise you to spend money on replacing your RAM without definitive proof your RAM is causing the crashes, that would not be fair for me to do.