Frequent Blue screen errors 0x00000109

Anonymous
2022-07-20T03:23:04+00:00

Like in the title I've been getting frequent bsod error codes all which are 0x00000109 i have been getting the blue screens mainly when playing games for a little but sometimes when I'm not even doing nothing i got the dump files here https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai\_M3v9RW2JDgQ\_SaquEM1R4GCYZ?e=BOCulQ

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x000065be0080c000, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000008, 0x000065be0080c000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 2c697b49-2253-4d9f-b620-4e948fe274f1.

  • <Event xmlns="**http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event**">
  • <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}" EventSourceName="BugCheck" /><EventID Qualifiers="16384">1001</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode><Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords><TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-07-20T02:15:41.2697144Z" /><EventRecordID>9756</EventRecordID><Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="876" ThreadID="0" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>Darrens</Computer><Security /></System>
  • <EventData> <Data Name="param1">0x000000d1 (0x000065be0080c000, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000008, 0x000065be0080c000)</Data><Data Name="param2">C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP</Data><Data Name="param3">2c697b49-2253-4d9f-b620-4e948fe274f1</Data></EventData> </Event> System specs i5 11400 rtx 306016gb ram 3200hzgigabyte b560 ds3h ac y1 mb windows 11
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-22T08:34:50+00:00

    Damn thank you for trying though

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-22T08:40:29+00:00

    Hi Yamabii, glad to help.

    If you get any new minidump files, I will be happy to analyze those for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-22T09:16:09+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-22T09:27:36+00:00

    Hi Yamabii,

    Sorry, I am just seeing memory corruption once again n those dump files, there is no other specific cause listed, I do suspect it is your RAM causing the crashes..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-07-22T09:34:46+00:00

    Would disabling xmp do anything or is it ok to leave on

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments