Is there another option? I don't have a USB to use memtest86
Frequent Blue screen errors 0x00000109
Like in the title I've been getting frequent bsod error codes all which are 0x00000109 i have been getting the blue screens mainly when playing games for a little but sometimes when I'm not even doing nothing i got the dump files here https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai\_M3v9RW2JDgQ\_SaquEM1R4GCYZ?e=BOCulQ
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x000065be0080c000, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000008, 0x000065be0080c000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 2c697b49-2253-4d9f-b620-4e948fe274f1.
- <Event xmlns="**http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event**">
- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}" EventSourceName="BugCheck" /><EventID Qualifiers="16384">1001</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode><Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords><TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-07-20T02:15:41.2697144Z" /><EventRecordID>9756</EventRecordID><Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="876" ThreadID="0" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>Darrens</Computer><Security /></System>
- <EventData> <Data Name="param1">0x000000d1 (0x000065be0080c000, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000008, 0x000065be0080c000)</Data><Data Name="param2">C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP</Data><Data Name="param3">2c697b49-2253-4d9f-b620-4e948fe274f1</Data></EventData> </Event> System specs i5 11400 rtx 306016gb ram 3200hzgigabyte b560 ds3h ac y1 mb windows 11
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2022-07-22T06:35:20+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-07-22T06:25:55+00:00 Hi Yamabii,
Sorry, I was offline.
Your new minidump file just indicates memory (RAM) corruption no specific driver is listed
The best option is to download the widely available free utility MemTest86, then run a full 4 pass scan with that to test your RAM for physical errors
-
Anonymous
2022-07-22T00:37:20+00:00 deleting avast and reinstalling the gpu drivers helped but im still getting critical structure corruption the mini dump file is here https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai\_M3v9RW2JDgRficajrcbUByjcK?e=9hma2k
-
Anonymous
2022-07-21T06:56:17+00:00 Hi Yamabii, glad to help!
-
Anonymous
2022-07-21T06:49:37+00:00 Thank you I'll try both