Hi Yamabii,
Definitely, if you have an XMP profile set on your RAM in BIOS, disable that, set it to default and test if your system is stable, because XMP is a major source of system crashes.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Like in the title I've been getting frequent bsod error codes all which are 0x00000109 i have been getting the blue screens mainly when playing games for a little but sometimes when I'm not even doing nothing i got the dump files here https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai\_M3v9RW2JDgQ\_SaquEM1R4GCYZ?e=BOCulQ
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x000065be0080c000, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000008, 0x000065be0080c000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 2c697b49-2253-4d9f-b620-4e948fe274f1.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Yamabii,
Definitely, if you have an XMP profile set on your RAM in BIOS, disable that, set it to default and test if your system is stable, because XMP is a major source of system crashes.
Would disabling xmp do anything or is it ok to leave on
Hi Yamabii,
Sorry, I am just seeing memory corruption once again n those dump files, there is no other specific cause listed, I do suspect it is your RAM causing the crashes..
Hi Yamabii, glad to help.
If you get any new minidump files, I will be happy to analyze those for you.