But I only get bsod when gaming
Frequent Blue screen errors 0x00000109
Like in the title I've been getting frequent bsod error codes all which are 0x00000109 i have been getting the blue screens mainly when playing games for a little but sometimes when I'm not even doing nothing i got the dump files here https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai\_M3v9RW2JDgQ\_SaquEM1R4GCYZ?e=BOCulQ
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x000065be0080c000, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000008, 0x000065be0080c000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 2c697b49-2253-4d9f-b620-4e948fe274f1.
- <Event xmlns="**http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event**">
- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}" EventSourceName="BugCheck" /><EventID Qualifiers="16384">1001</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode><Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords><TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-07-20T02:15:41.2697144Z" /><EventRecordID>9756</EventRecordID><Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="876" ThreadID="0" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>Darrens</Computer><Security /></System>
- <EventData> <Data Name="param1">0x000000d1 (0x000065be0080c000, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000008, 0x000065be0080c000)</Data><Data Name="param2">C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP</Data><Data Name="param3">2c697b49-2253-4d9f-b620-4e948fe274f1</Data></EventData> </Event> System specs i5 11400 rtx 306016gb ram 3200hzgigabyte b560 ds3h ac y1 mb windows 11
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2022-07-22T10:32:37+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-07-22T10:29:46+00:00 Hi Yamabii,
Okay, then probably the best option is to reset Windows or re-install Windows and test if your system is stable, that would be the best way to rule out a corrupt operating system as the cause of the crashes.
-
Anonymous
2022-07-22T10:27:47+00:00 Yes I did
-
Anonymous
2022-07-22T10:13:56+00:00 Hi Yamabii,
Did you have XMP disabled before those new crashes occurred?
-
Anonymous
2022-07-22T10:04:13+00:00 I just got 2 bsod under 10 minutes would reseting the whole pc solve it?