Hi Yamabii,
You will need to get a USB flash drive and test your RAM for a 4 pass scan with memTest86, that is the only way to know if your RAM has a hardware problem, or to totally rule out your RAM.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Like in the title I've been getting frequent bsod error codes all which are 0x00000109 i have been getting the blue screens mainly when playing games for a little but sometimes when I'm not even doing nothing i got the dump files here https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai\_M3v9RW2JDgQ\_SaquEM1R4GCYZ?e=BOCulQ
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x000065be0080c000, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000008, 0x000065be0080c000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 2c697b49-2253-4d9f-b620-4e948fe274f1.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Yamabii,
You will need to get a USB flash drive and test your RAM for a 4 pass scan with memTest86, that is the only way to know if your RAM has a hardware problem, or to totally rule out your RAM.
The game lasted for 4 hours and got a bsod I've never seen before stop code was page_fault_in_notpaged_area ntoskrnl.sys I could provide the minidump if needed
Okay Yamabii, please let me know the result f that.
I put my ram sticks in other slots and leaving my game open to see if it crashes again
Hi Yamabii,
I will be here if you do get more minidump files, I do think your suggestion to reset Windows may be the best option if minidump files are not indicating an underlying cause for the crashes, that is really the only way to rule out your operating system being corrupt.