Hi Yamabii,
Yes, there is the possibility that it is the drive that is causing the crashes, that would not show in a dump file, you would need to get that drive tested in the repair center.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Like in the title I've been getting frequent bsod error codes all which are 0x00000109 i have been getting the blue screens mainly when playing games for a little but sometimes when I'm not even doing nothing i got the dump files here https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai\_M3v9RW2JDgQ\_SaquEM1R4GCYZ?e=BOCulQ
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x000065be0080c000, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000008, 0x000065be0080c000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 2c697b49-2253-4d9f-b620-4e948fe274f1.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Yamabii,
Yes, there is the possibility that it is the drive that is causing the crashes, that would not show in a dump file, you would need to get that drive tested in the repair center.
Is it possible it might be a hard-drive issue?
I reset my pc but I got a bsod when downloading my steam games
Hi Yamabii,
That minidump file indicates that Avast device driver (aswSP.sys) caused that crash, did you re-install Avast anti-virus?
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai_M3v9RW2JDgRoXMNcrztOZCACd?e=I1OvGc ok i will drop by the store later and pick up a usb