Hi Yamabii,
I am sorry, those 3 methods are the only tools to test your RAM for physical errors.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Like in the title I've been getting frequent bsod error codes all which are 0x00000109 i have been getting the blue screens mainly when playing games for a little but sometimes when I'm not even doing nothing i got the dump files here https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai\_M3v9RW2JDgQ\_SaquEM1R4GCYZ?e=BOCulQ
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x000065be0080c000, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000008, 0x000065be0080c000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 2c697b49-2253-4d9f-b620-4e948fe274f1.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Yamabii,
I am sorry, those 3 methods are the only tools to test your RAM for physical errors.
Is there another way to check?
Hi Yamabii,
It is strange the difference between the two tests, really the only definitive proof of RAM errors can be found with MemTest86, it is the only truly reliable test.
after running the windows diagnostics memory test it says no errors founded
Hi Yamabii,
If there was an error, click your Start Button, then just type memory
From the resulting list, open Windows Memory Diagnostics, run a full test with that, does that also find error(s)?