Exactly. That config works. Thanks!!!
Windows 11 language bar "docked in the taskbar" greyed out
Hi,
There are 3 options:
Floating On Desktop
Docked in the taskbar
Hidden
However, the docked option is greyed out. How can I get it docked in taskbar?
Thanks
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-10-20T01:59:31+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-09-24T11:35:13+00:00 This was the only solution that worked for me. Thank you. No other method worked. I can't believe microsoft made this soooooo difficult.
-
Anonymous
2023-09-06T06:11:24+00:00 Finally I got solve this problem. You must check for the "Use the Desktop language bar when it's available" in the first time after that you must make sure you have checked the language bar is floating on the desktop. When you change the language to English and uncheck the "Use the Desktop language bar when it's available" then the language bar will get docked on the taskbar automatically.
Thanks : )
-
Anonymous
2023-08-03T00:24:19+00:00 This worked for me. Thanks a lot.
-
Anonymous
2023-07-17T11:57:53+00:00 I had the same problem, now it is solved.
- Go to your languages in settings.
- Click on the ... after any language.
- Choose language options
- Install keyboard, add the keyboard layout you want
This will fix both the language shift by keys AND the docking the languages in the taskbar.