It seems to depend on the default app for PDF you have set, I have used Edge and this function is not available. However if I use Adobe Reader I get this option.
Windows 11 missing print button on file explorer
Hello,
In windows 7 and 10 we had cool feature open any folder select 1-15 files example PDF press right mouse and select Print. So we could print files without opening them.
Seems Windows 11 has no option to Print? Why downgrade?? I'm regretting that upgraded from 10 to 11 unless you moved it.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 additional answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-12-13T23:21:01+00:00 I AGREE! I have to finish this assignment, but I CAN'T NO PRINT OPTION LIKE MICROSOFT WHY? WINDOWS 10 IS BETTER! WINDOWS 11 IS A COMBINATION OF WINDOWS 11 AND WINDOWS NON EXSISTENT!
-
Anonymous
2023-12-13T23:40:24+00:00 Oh guys, I found the way to print it! Open up the file in whatever program you open those types of files and press Control and P on your keyboard. If it is a picture, open it and right click on and in the pop-up menu, it should say print, or just simply press Control and P again. (ctrl and p)
-Technology Wizard-
Sharp_Tech
-
Anonymous
2023-12-13T23:40:43+00:00 Oh guys, I found the way to print it! Open up the file in whatever program you open those types of files and press Control and P on your keyboard. If it is a picture, open it and right click on and in the pop-up menu, it should say print, or just simply press Control and P again. (ctrl and p)
-Technology Wizard-
Sharp_Tech
-
Anonymous
2023-12-19T19:40:16+00:00 I agree! Also, if I use the Ctrl + P it opens a print window that will not give me the option of printing multiples per page for pictures. This is so frustrating!