Windows 11 missing print button on file explorer

Anonymous
2022-12-19T13:24:20+00:00

Hello,

In windows 7 and 10 we had cool feature open any folder select 1-15 files example PDF press right mouse and select Print. So we could print files without opening them.

Seems Windows 11 has no option to Print? Why downgrade?? I'm regretting that upgraded from 10 to 11 unless you moved it.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-12-20T11:39:52+00:00

It seems to depend on the default app for PDF you have set, I have used Edge and this function is not available. However if I use Adobe Reader I get this option.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T23:21:01+00:00

    I AGREE! I have to finish this assignment, but I CAN'T NO PRINT OPTION LIKE MICROSOFT WHY? WINDOWS 10 IS BETTER! WINDOWS 11 IS A COMBINATION OF WINDOWS 11 AND WINDOWS NON EXSISTENT!

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T12:01:04+00:00

    That's so cumbersome and wastes time. People in enterprise situations print a lot of paper. I shouldn't have to go wading through a menu to find the Print command. We either need a print button on the Menu bar or Print needs to be on the first drop-down menu.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-02T10:21:52+00:00

    You have to go to "see more options" to find the buried 'print' command - what a stupid adjustment.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T21:57:19+00:00

    Exactly! It should be an icon on the bottom of the pop-up box along with cut, copy, paste, and delete!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments