Windows 11 missing print button on file explorer

Anonymous
2022-12-19T13:24:20+00:00

Hello,

In windows 7 and 10 we had cool feature open any folder select 1-15 files example PDF press right mouse and select Print. So we could print files without opening them.

Seems Windows 11 has no option to Print? Why downgrade?? I'm regretting that upgraded from 10 to 11 unless you moved it.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-12-20T11:39:52+00:00

It seems to depend on the default app for PDF you have set, I have used Edge and this function is not available. However if I use Adobe Reader I get this option.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T20:06:50+00:00

    For pictures you simply save them and then use Adobe or Photo App to print several items on the same page; hope that helps

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T19:40:16+00:00

    I agree! Also, if I use the Ctrl + P it opens a print window that will not give me the option of printing multiples per page for pictures. This is so frustrating!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T23:40:43+00:00

    Oh guys, I found the way to print it! Open up the file in whatever program you open those types of files and press Control and P on your keyboard. If it is a picture, open it and right click on and in the pop-up menu, it should say print, or just simply press Control and P again. (ctrl and p)

    -Technology Wizard-

    Sharp_Tech

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T23:40:24+00:00

    Oh guys, I found the way to print it! Open up the file in whatever program you open those types of files and press Control and P on your keyboard. If it is a picture, open it and right click on and in the pop-up menu, it should say print, or just simply press Control and P again. (ctrl and p)

    -Technology Wizard-

    Sharp_Tech

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments