It seems to depend on the default app for PDF you have set, I have used Edge and this function is not available. However if I use Adobe Reader I get this option.
Windows 11 missing print button on file explorer
Hello,
In windows 7 and 10 we had cool feature open any folder select 1-15 files example PDF press right mouse and select Print. So we could print files without opening them.
Seems Windows 11 has no option to Print? Why downgrade?? I'm regretting that upgraded from 10 to 11 unless you moved it.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-12-14T14:00:00+00:00 When you right click on the chosen files; the last prompt is "more options". Click it and the "print" prompt is available among others. Yeah, I don't like the extra step either and would love to find out if it can be brought to the first options pull down.
-
Anonymous
2024-11-27T12:57:58+00:00 It is still there, just burried a bit. You need to go to the bottom of the first list, to "Show More Options." When you click here another long list of options opens and near the top is listed print. I, like you, and regretting I need to make an extra click to go find it as I use it often in my work.
I wish there was a way to move the option to print to the tool bar within the Folder view!!! Maybe an option to pin it??
-
Anonymous
2024-05-05T23:59:38+00:00 This did not work.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more