This worked for me.
- Right click blank area of Desktop
- Select Display Settings
- click MultiTasking
- Set Virtual Desktops "On the taskbar, show windows that are open on" **** to Only the desktop I'm using
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Starting today an invisible window named DesktopWindowXamlSource appears on my Win 10 Pro taskbar. Closing this window shuts down OneDrive so it has something to do with OneDrive. All updates are installed on this PC. How do I get rid of this annoying icon on the taskbar. Thanks.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This worked for me.
I don't trust Microsoft enough to go through all this trouble.
Kindly don't waste our time with this worthless suggestion and provide an actual solution, "Bernard."
Uninstalling and reinstalling did not fix the problem. Any other suggestions?
My PC is already at the latest update level for Windows 10 so what do I do now? In other words there is nothing to update to, to fix the problem.