It worked!!! Thank you
Windows Key + V (Clipboard) Not Working
Hello, I have had this problem with the Clipboard, when I do the shortcut (Windows Key + V) It does this
It opens up this Transparent Box and a second later it closes, Clipboard History is turned on and it turns off after restart. Any help?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-09-04T00:24:33+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2023-08-28T05:17:25+00:00 It's running for me but what should I do after? I tried restarting it and run the PowerShell and type cmd /c "echo off | clip" and restart my laptop but still mine is transparent.
-
Anonymous
2023-07-25T14:20:13+00:00 Then something is wrong. The Windows-native clipboard history does not have advertising.
-
Anonymous
2023-04-24T06:38:33+00:00 I found out solution by my self. I believe that will work for You too.
- Type "devmgmt.msc" in your windows explorer (left bottom)
- Find "Keyboards"
- Remove all keyboard drivers
- Plug out your keyboard
- Plug in your keyboard
Should be work:)
No idea how it works with laptop but I believe doing same steps without 4, 5 of course. Restart your device after it and check.