I have the same problem, I don't see Windows Clipboard
Windows Key + V (Clipboard) Not Working
Hello, I have had this problem with the Clipboard, when I do the shortcut (Windows Key + V) It does this
It opens up this Transparent Box and a second later it closes, Clipboard History is turned on and it turns off after restart. Any help?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-12-17T20:32:14+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-12-17T18:51:47+00:00 hallo, windows saya yaitu windows + v tidak berfungsi, tolong berikan saya tutorial memperbaiki. makasih.
-
Anonymous
2023-10-16T01:18:12+00:00 This worked for me! Thank you!
I found out solution by my self. I believe that will work for You too.
- Type "devmgmt.msc" in your windows explorer (left bottom)
- Find "Keyboards"
- Remove all keyboard drivers
- Plug out your keyboard
- Plug in your keyboard
Should be work:)
No idea how it works with laptop but I believe doing same steps without 4, 5 of course. Restart your device after it and check.
-
Anonymous
2023-09-29T18:37:18+00:00 Had the same problem but it was Razer causing it!
Razer Keyboard Setting "Gaming Mode" was enabled.
Wanted to share in case someone also has this version of the issue.
Solution:
-Type Razer Synapse in your windows search tool/Windows key+S. (this is the program you have installed for razer products).
-Select your keyboard
-Scroll down and you'll see GAMING MODE with a dropbar.
-Select the dropbar and select OFF.
Now you can use your windows key again!
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more