Windows Key + V (Clipboard) Not Working

Anonymous
2022-12-25T15:14:52+00:00

Hello, I have had this problem with the Clipboard, when I do the shortcut (Windows Key + V) It does this

It opens up this Transparent Box and a second later it closes, Clipboard History is turned on and it turns off after restart. Any help?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-05T04:40:47+00:00

    Hello, I have had this problem with the Clipboard, when I do the shortcut (Windows Key + V) It does this

    Image

    It opens up this Transparent Box and a second later it closes, Clipboard History is turned on and it turns off after restart. Any help?

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-20T04:48:07+00:00

    it worked for me, thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-01T00:28:26+00:00

    Hi, I have tried all the above but still no joy. The clipboard opens up but just says "Nothing Here - you'll see your clipboard history here once you've copied something"

    everything else on it works - emoji's, gifs, symbols etc.......... Ctr+C and ctr+v works fine

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-21T17:34:03+00:00

    It worked for me as well! Great Tshooting!

    Cheers

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-05T09:18:28+00:00

    It worked for me , thanks a lottt!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments