Windows Key + V (Clipboard) Not Working

Anonymous
2022-12-25T15:14:52+00:00

Hello, I have had this problem with the Clipboard, when I do the shortcut (Windows Key + V) It does this

It opens up this Transparent Box and a second later it closes, Clipboard History is turned on and it turns off after restart. Any help?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-22T04:51:42+00:00

    this didn't work for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-01T10:01:08+00:00

    Save here, after some update its stop work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-18T05:04:18+00:00

    Nothing mentioned fixes my now non functional WindowsKey+V. Nothing happens. In Services, I see Clipboard User Interface_6fe42. It says Running, and is set to manual. Tried to set it to Automatic and get "the parameter is incorrect". Under Dependencies it lists nothing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-26T10:17:33+00:00

    I found out solution by my self. I believe that will work for You too.

    1. Type "devmgmt.msc" in your windows explorer (left bottom)
    2. Find "Keyboards"
    3. Remove all keyboard drivers
    4. Plug out your keyboard
    5. Plug in your keyboard

    Should be work:)

    No idea how it works with laptop but I believe doing same steps without 4, 5 of course. Restart your device after it and check.

    This worked for me
    thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T01:04:59+00:00

    Nice, Thanks.
    It worked

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments