Windows Key + V (Clipboard) Not Working

Anonymous
2022-12-25T15:14:52+00:00

Hello, I have had this problem with the Clipboard, when I do the shortcut (Windows Key + V) It does this

It opens up this Transparent Box and a second later it closes, Clipboard History is turned on and it turns off after restart. Any help?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-21T00:40:40+00:00

    Still no solution to the problem??

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-09T00:50:31+00:00

    I used the Clipboard history thingy and then I got advertising. Gross.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. SD - IA 179.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-12-26T02:04:16+00:00

    I'll check at my end what the exact name is there. Appreciate your patience.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-12-25T20:16:20+00:00

    There is no service with that name on my pc

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. SD - IA 179.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-12-25T16:43:32+00:00

    Thanks.

    Press Windows+R keys on the keyboard, or Right-click Start on the Taskbar and choose Run.

    Type services.msc

    Press Enter.

    Is the Windows Clipboard service running?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments