Windows Key + V (Clipboard) Not Working

Anonymous
2022-12-25T15:14:52+00:00

Hello, I have had this problem with the Clipboard, when I do the shortcut (Windows Key + V) It does this

It opens up this Transparent Box and a second later it closes, Clipboard History is turned on and it turns off after restart. Any help?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-16T01:18:12+00:00

    This worked for me! Thank you!

    I found out solution by my self. I believe that will work for You too.

    1. Type "devmgmt.msc" in your windows explorer (left bottom)
    2. Find "Keyboards"
    3. Remove all keyboard drivers
    4. Plug out your keyboard
    5. Plug in your keyboard

    Should be work:)

    No idea how it works with laptop but I believe doing same steps without 4, 5 of course. Restart your device after it and check.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-04T00:24:33+00:00

    It worked!!! Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-09T00:50:31+00:00

    I used the Clipboard history thingy and then I got advertising. Gross.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-17T20:32:14+00:00

    I have the same problem, I don't see Windows Clipboard

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-28T05:17:25+00:00

    It's running for me but what should I do after? I tried restarting it and run the PowerShell and type cmd /c "echo off | clip" and restart my laptop but still mine is transparent.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments