What does 'you might need to take action in another window' mean

Anonymous
2022-12-14T21:04:31+00:00

What does 'you might need to take action in another window' mean?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-25T16:21:42+00:00

    Downloading an app, it says you might need to take action in another window. I have already tried pressing window+R and entering wsreset.exe. I don’t know what else to do

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-10T17:07:31+00:00

    Everyone I found a conclusion

    Go on Microsoft store press windows key and r and little box will appear type

    wsreset.exe press ok it will reset and open Microsoft store automatically and you should be able to download what ever you want

    It worked for me at least

    Did not work

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-30T15:00:29+00:00

    I am trying to download the epic games store on my pc and it says you might need to take action in another window

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-10T01:57:33+00:00

    So what do I do

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-26T11:56:27+00:00

    The epic games store won’t download on my gaming laptop

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments