Hi, I'm Elise, and I'd be happy to help with your issue.
Where or when do you receive this error message? If possible could you take a screenshot of when this happened?
Kind Regards,
Elise
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
What does 'you might need to take action in another window' mean?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, I'm Elise, and I'd be happy to help with your issue.
Where or when do you receive this error message? If possible could you take a screenshot of when this happened?
Kind Regards,
Elise
As I'm trying to install epic games store from Microsoft store it says you might need to take action in another window below the install button
I am downloading filmora and under the button it says the same for me
Having the same problem
Same here with clip art studios