What does 'you might need to take action in another window' mean

Anonymous
2022-12-14T21:04:31+00:00

What does 'you might need to take action in another window' mean?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-05T08:11:29+00:00

    Same here with clip art studios

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-09T22:58:29+00:00

    Having the same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-08T15:26:57+00:00

    I am downloading filmora and under the button it says the same for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-15T16:55:29+00:00

    As I'm trying to install epic games store from Microsoft store it says you might need to take action in another window below the install button

    Was this answer helpful?

    70+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-12-14T22:32:13+00:00

    Hi, I'm Elise, and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

    Where or when do you receive this error message? If possible could you take a screenshot of when this happened?

    Kind Regards,

    Elise

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments