Hey I found a way!
Open Microsoft Store and download whatever you are downloading. Then press window key+R and type "wsreset.exe" it will restart Microsoft Store but the download will continue and it will work!
I hope this helped!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
What does 'you might need to take action in another window' mean?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hey I found a way!
Open Microsoft Store and download whatever you are downloading. Then press window key+R and type "wsreset.exe" it will restart Microsoft Store but the download will continue and it will work!
I hope this helped!
same here when try to install teams
same-trying to download GIMP
Everyone I found a conclusion
Go on Microsoft store press windows key and r and little box will appear type
wsreset.exe press ok it will reset and open Microsoft store automatically and you should be able to download what ever you want
It worked for me at least