Same here with clip art studios
What does 'you might need to take action in another window' mean
What does 'you might need to take action in another window' mean?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-04-05T08:11:29+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-03-09T22:58:29+00:00 Having the same problem
-
Anonymous
2023-03-08T15:26:57+00:00 I am downloading filmora and under the button it says the same for me
-
Anonymous
2023-01-15T16:55:29+00:00 As I'm trying to install epic games store from Microsoft store it says you might need to take action in another window below the install button
-
Anonymous
2022-12-14T22:32:13+00:00 Hi, I'm Elise, and I'd be happy to help with your issue.
Where or when do you receive this error message? If possible could you take a screenshot of when this happened?
Kind Regards,
Elise