windows 11 update KB5022303 will not install

Anonymous
2023-01-13T16:32:55+00:00

sfc and dism show no problems

trouble shooter finds issues but does not resolve them

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T20:39:47+00:00

    I think I am one of the most unlucky windows users around.

    Did the down load ISO

    I am a senior citizen born in the USA, retired, selected English USA version and I get rejected. I turned off my VPN before attempting the down load. I live in Oklahoma USA definitely middle of America

    Here is the error message, I attempted the down load twice. got this same message

    We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies when connecting to this service is not generally

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T22:52:27+00:00

    I have a windows 11 laptop computer. I do not use it very much.

    I booted the laptop up, checked windows update, saw the update that is causing me so much trouble on my desk top and it down loaded and updated ok on the laptop.

    I do not know that much about the windows update technical side, but I do wonder what it is that this specific update does not like about my desk top. I have had this desktop for a couple years and other updates have worked ok.

    Thank you again for sticking with me in our attempt to figure this thing out.

    okie1939

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T02:54:28+00:00

    I am having the same issue and my laptop is new. Error code 0x80070002

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-20T18:26:18+00:00

    Try downloading the ISO using an InPrivate/Incognito window from your browser.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T18:34:02+00:00

    got some appointments this afternoon, will try again later

    thanks for your help

    dave

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments