windows 11 update KB5022303 will not install

Anonymous
2023-01-13T16:32:55+00:00

sfc and dism show no problems

trouble shooter finds issues but does not resolve them

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-17T21:10:36+00:00

    this is okie1939

    I did the commands from your list

    and it finished ok

    rebooted and did windows update again

    got the error message

    Download error - 0x80248014

    I tried the manual download from the link you listed and it said it updated

    but

    when I checked windows update from settings it said the update failed.

    I appreciate your help a bunch

    okie1939 AKA David Reid

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-17T21:26:11+00:00

    this is okie1939

    I just did the manual download per your link

    got the following error code

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-18T13:58:50+00:00

    Do you have any third-party antivirus installed? If yes, which one?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-18T14:10:47+00:00

    I have same issue, getting error code 0x800f081f

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments