windows 11 update KB5022303 will not install

Anonymous
2023-01-13T16:32:55+00:00

sfc and dism show no problems

trouble shooter finds issues but does not resolve them

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-14T12:00:45+00:00

    I'm having this issue also, but I get a different error code:

    0x800f0831

    I tired the above in the hop it would work, but no luck.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-14T17:55:41+00:00

    David M I am a bit nervous entering in commands but did start sat morning.

    I got started with

    net stop bits then net stop wuauserv commands and got the same messages below that they were not started

    Afraid I was getting in the wrong path, I exited out. print screen entered in below

    questions

    should I have continued ?

    or

    should I go to the manual down load you mentioned ?

    just checking is %systemroot% for me c:\users\david\

    appreciate your help as mentioned not that sure of myself entering in direct commands.

    dave

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-15T13:35:25+00:00

    The "net stop" commands are for stopping services so that the procedure can be done successfully. If these services are not running when the command is run, you will get this result.

    It's normal. You can proceed with the procedure.

    By the way. "%systemroot%" translates to "C:\Windows".

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-17T20:18:55+00:00

    I get a different error 0x80070002.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments