windows 11 update KB5022303 will not install

Anonymous
2023-01-13T16:32:55+00:00

sfc and dism show no problems

trouble shooter finds issues but does not resolve them

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T20:39:47+00:00

    I think I am one of the most unlucky windows users around.

    Did the down load ISO

    I am a senior citizen born in the USA, retired, selected English USA version and I get rejected. I turned off my VPN before attempting the down load. I live in Oklahoma USA definitely middle of America

    Here is the error message, I attempted the down load twice. got this same message

    We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies when connecting to this service is not generally

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T20:23:50+00:00

    appreciate your feedback

    I will try again

    thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-19T19:35:08+00:00

    This is the Installation Assistant. I suggested downloading the Windows 11 ISO.

    The ISO download option is further down this page. Look for “Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO)”.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T18:48:32+00:00

    I wonder if the update has completed but some how windows 11 thinks it did not

    thanks

    dave

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T18:47:36+00:00

    here is the screen I got executing the update, the only option was to close

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments