Resolved:
Fix Update KB5022303 Not Installing/Downloading On Windows 11 - YouTube
Step 3 worked for me
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
sfc and dism show no problems
trouble shooter finds issues but does not resolve them
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Resolved:
Fix Update KB5022303 Not Installing/Downloading On Windows 11 - YouTube
Step 3 worked for me
I just attempted again on Edge with vpn shut down
same error message
Is there a way we can get Microsoft.com to reset that location check flag from what ever it is now to let me in for the down load
okie1939
I did try that used microsoft edge
same result
I am going to down load another browser and try it.
See if you can download the ISO using a different browser.
You can use Microsoft Edge.
just cleared firefox cache and data
attempted the ISO download
same error message