windows 11 update KB5022303 will not install

Anonymous
2023-01-13T16:32:55+00:00

sfc and dism show no problems

trouble shooter finds issues but does not resolve them

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-13T17:10:43+00:00

    Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.

    Which message is shown when running the troubleshooter?

    Are you getting an error code? If yes, which one?

    If you don't get an error code, see the update history.

    • Press "Windows + I" and select "Windows Update > Update history".

    If you prefer, send a screenshot. Use the shortcut "Windows + Shift + S" to use the screenshot tool.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments