Same here
windows 11 update KB5022303 will not install
sfc and dism show no problems
trouble shooter finds issues but does not resolve them
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-01-30T11:05:01+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-01-24T00:55:37+00:00 I tried to load the link above and after several attempts got the following error each time
We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.
I looked at the reset windows 11 option in System, and I can save my personal data but it looks like I will loose a ton of applications I have loaded. I have to see if I can find all of that to reload if I do a reset so I am doing more research before I do the reset. -
Anonymous
2023-01-24T00:33:03+00:00 awesome
-
Anonymous
2023-01-23T21:31:17+00:00 Hi, it helped to solve by downloading the system installation/overlay, from the Microsoft website >> https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software/download/windows11
Fix Update KB5022303 was fixed, everything installed.
Thanks for your time and work!
-
David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-01-23T19:50:01+00:00 I believe it can help.
If you don't mind doing this procedure, go ahead.