Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2 windows update problem

Anonymous
2023-01-30T06:06:07+00:00

Hello

I am using Windows 11 Pro VER 22H2. Windows update, downloads and installs "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

and by next boot, it does this again.

I am in the infinite loop of download and install "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

What can I do?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-26T12:39:42+00:00

    I have HP Elitebook G9 with 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1255U processor and Windows 11 Pro. The Intel 2.1123.110.4 update had been installed daily until I did what you described. It is gone now (at least for two consecutive days.)

    Thank You very Much.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-07T08:01:25+00:00

    Unfortunately: NO
    I am extremely disappointed with the HP help desk
    in our company, we bought several Laptops this winter (different brands) and this problem appears ONLY on the Zbook => so this is a HP problem

    I sent several requests for help to HP: no response.
    Their so-called "on-site troubleshooting in 24hours" is a joke=> after 2 months and multiple reminders: no help =>>> it's a scam :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-07T08:04:24+00:00

    thanx, but this is in japanases language, or something like that ... so i will not run a programm that i unfortunatly don't understand

    i wait that HP SOLVE this f*** problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-07T08:06:03+00:00

    Tony :
    THANX for your help
    unfortunatly this is in a language that i don't understand ?

    have you maybe the same in english ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-07T08:14:00+00:00

    for me, it's been solved for about 1 week, and I haven't done anything special!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments