nope. no fix.
Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2 windows update problem
Hello
I am using Windows 11 Pro VER 22H2. Windows update, downloads and installs "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"
and by next boot, it does this again.
I am in the infinite loop of download and install "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"
What can I do?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
57 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-05-16T09:33:37+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-05-19T22:58:29+00:00 Hi,
In my case, it did not solve my problem on any of the 5 HP Zbook G9 notebooks :-(
Hi,
I have Hp Zbook G9.
I solved the problem. But there are some points.
1- Go to Windows update and if it needs to restart your windows, Restart your windows. DO NOT OPEN WINDOWS UPDATE AGAIN AFTER RESTARTING.
2 - Download this application. and run it.
3- Select Hide Updates and then find the Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2 in the list.
4- Next and close.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2023-06-14T19:41:49+00:00 Okay, I wrote previously about forcing a windows driver update through device manager of the Intel(R) UHD Graphics Driver which fixed the problem temporarily. When the problem update came back, I deleted the post.
My computer has since installed the Windows10 2023-06 cumulative update and the driver in question, SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2 no longer appears on the update list.
-Computer:
- HP ZBook Power 15.6 inch G9 64 bit
- 16GB Ram
- 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700H 2.30 GHz
- Nvidia RTX A2000 8BG GPU
-I am not a tech savvy person just a brute force in house IT guy.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more