Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2 windows update problem

Anonymous
2023-01-30T06:06:07+00:00

Hello

I am using Windows 11 Pro VER 22H2. Windows update, downloads and installs "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

and by next boot, it does this again.

I am in the infinite loop of download and install "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

What can I do?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-11T06:05:49+00:00

    I have got nearly the same
    also on a HP Zbook Fury 16 G9 62U34EA. Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent 2.1123.110.4 and Intel Corporation - Extension - 1.1122.425.4
    Enrico G.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-12T00:44:23+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-12T00:44:56+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-13T06:08:23+00:00

    Hi,

    In my case, it did not solve my problem on any of the 5 HP Zbook G9 notebooks :-(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-15T00:56:51+00:00

    If you need help, you can elaborate on your problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments