Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2 windows update problem

Anonymous
2023-01-30T06:06:07+00:00

Hello

I am using Windows 11 Pro VER 22H2. Windows update, downloads and installs "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

and by next boot, it does this again.

I am in the infinite loop of download and install "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

What can I do?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T13:16:05+00:00

    Currently, the only way for us is to re-image the computer with the correct drivers.

    For someone without MDT that means to reinstall the computer.

    I am looking for a way to uninstall those drivers and prevent the need to reinstall, but I have no luck so far.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T13:23:16+00:00

    Thanks but it's too expensive to reinstall ... I'm waiting for the problem to be solved. For now I have deleted the update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T13:25:46+00:00

    For someone without MDT that means to reinstall the computer.

    I have already reinstalled Windows 10 (Clean install with ISO-Image from Microsoft.) Then the notebook was returned to HP and they reinstalled Windows 11. The problem still exists.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-05T02:57:18+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-11T05:34:49+00:00

    Hi , I have the same ZB Power and specs as yours, with the Intel SoftwareComponent 1.1122.713.2 & Intel Extension 1.1122.612.5 stuck in a Windows Update perpetual loop.

    Have you found a fix?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments