Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2 windows update problem

Anonymous
2023-01-30T06:06:07+00:00

Hello

I am using Windows 11 Pro VER 22H2. Windows update, downloads and installs "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

and by next boot, it does this again.

I am in the infinite loop of download and install "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

What can I do?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-02T06:45:46+00:00

    Hello.

    In our company, we have the same problem: 2 new Zbook G9 laptops and this update is running in a loop.

    I hope a solution will be released soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T08:40:15+00:00

    hello John
    i've got EXACTLY the same problem as you describe ... with a Zbook G9
    but with
    Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent 2.1123.110.4
    Intel Corporation - Extension - 1.1122.425.4

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T08:44:28+00:00

    Hi y'all,

    I've tested the method of Jérôme Pelletier69.

    After running the script, things have definitely changed when it comes to the symptoms.

    At first, users kept getting a prompt to reboot their device, now after the script they don't get that prompt anymore.

    However, the updates Intel Corporation - Extension - 2.1123.110.4 & Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 2.1123.110.4 are installed every time you check for updates.

    Here the same problem with zBook Fury G9, but since last week also on a Elitebook 1040 G9.

    Anyone else with a working solution?

    hello
    ive got nearly the same
    also on a Zbook fury G9 :(
    the component is the same .. but different extension ???
    Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent 2.1123.110.4
    Intel Corporation - Extension - 1.1122.425.4

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T12:41:21+00:00

    We found the root of the problem for us.

    We are deploying our images via MDT and for some reason, the driver profiles was wrongly installing all the drivers we have imported instead of those just assigned to the model.

    There was a conflict between G8 and G9 drivers, where the root drivers would never be installed if there was the ones for the G8 installed (they share the same name, but are different)

    I think the date on the drivers make it so Intel drivers will never get installed (they appear older so they don't install).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T13:07:20+00:00

    Thanks ... but how can I solve the problem ?

    Rgds Roberto Giussani

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments