Hi
I have had the same issue Since January. I had it go away for a while after downloading and reinstalling Windows from HP. It has come back in last week though and I now have the same symptom on another computer. Both of these are G9 laptops. It seems this issue has only been showing up on G9 models.
I have put it down to Intel connectivity Performance Suite (ICPS). If you go to Device Manager > View and click Unhide, this will show up under the Software Component section. There is information on how to fully uninstall the drivers and software on the intel site, however the drivers do not show up on the log for either computer and i do not have the software installed. if I try to install the software it says I do not have the hardware.
I tried to uninstall the ICPS from the device manager but after a restart and a windows update check, Inel Corporation - Extension - 2.1123.110.4 tries to download and install, then ICPS reinstalls in the Device manager and after that Both Inet Corporation - Extension - 2.1123.110.4 & Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 2.1123.110.4 show up again for download / install but i find now they error out and don't actually download or ask for a restart.
In event manager after this i get an error message saying something like directory could not be found.