Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2 windows update problem

Anonymous
2023-01-30T06:06:07+00:00

Hello

I am using Windows 11 Pro VER 22H2. Windows update, downloads and installs "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

and by next boot, it does this again.

I am in the infinite loop of download and install "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

What can I do?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-29T05:10:40+00:00

    Hi,

    I had the same problem also on an HP ZBook G9.
    I went through the HP Support Assistant software, clicked on Updates.

    He uninstalled software and/or drivers, which seem to no longer be present on the PC, and then he installed the NVIDIA Video Driver and Control Panel.

    For the moment I no longer have the infinite update loop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. VARADHARAJAN K 9,726 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-03-29T05:56:14+00:00

    Try to do system restore of previous working point

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-29T12:45:22+00:00

    The same here.

    I have installed Windows 10 22H2 (Hard disk cleaned before) and updated all drivers via the support assistant. I also downloaded and installed the Nvidia and Intel drivers separately. Windows Update keeps wanting to install "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent -1.1122.712.2".

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-31T13:40:22+00:00

    Same here. Infinite update loop of "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2".

    OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro

    Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621

    System Model HP ZBook Power 15.6 inch G9 Mobile Workstation PC

    BIOS Version/Date HP U97 Ver. 01.05.00, 2022-12-30

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments