Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2 windows update problem

Anonymous
2023-01-30T06:06:07+00:00

Hello

I am using Windows 11 Pro VER 22H2. Windows update, downloads and installs "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

and by next boot, it does this again.

I am in the infinite loop of download and install "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

What can I do?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-07T09:18:18+00:00

    Finally fixed the problem on my HP ZBook G9. I installed the latest drivers offered by "Intel driver & support assistant" overwriting the Intel drivers provided by HP. Last month's version. I hope this problem doesn't happen again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. VARADHARAJAN K 9,726 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-07-07T15:23:31+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-20T06:50:48+00:00

    Hi,

    It works! Great tip! Thanks a lot!

    My device: HP ZBook Power 15,6-Zoll G9 Mobile Workstation ¦ Windows 11, version 22H2

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments